Even if you're traveling and can't make it into the gym, there's no reason not to get a WOD in. Here's a list of some of our favorite travel WODs.
- 100 Push Up
- 100 SitUps
- 100 Squats
Burpee + sit ups ladder
- Do 10 burpees, go to opposite side of room;
- Do 2 sit ups, return to original side of room;
- Do 9 burpees, go to opposite side of room;
- Do 4 sit ups, return to original side of room;
- Decrease burpees by 1 and increase sit ups by 2. Work your way down to 1 burpee and up to 20 sit ups
Shake the Walls
10 rounds for time of:
- 10 second handstand
- 10 air squats
20 rounds for time of:
- 5 push ups
- 5 squats
- 5 sit ups
- Thrusters (use a backpack or computer bag)
5 rounds for time:
- 10 overhead Squats
(use a towel or curtain rod overhead)
- 10 Push Ups
- 10 Sit-Ups
The big list of Travel WODS
All of these are performed for time unless otherwise noted.
- Run 1/2 mile then 50 air squats x 3 rounds
- 10 push-ups, 10 sit ups, then 10 squats x 10 rounds.
- 200 air squats for time.
- "Susan" = Run 200m, 10 squats, 10 push, x 5 rounds.
- Sprint 200m and do 25 push ups x 3 rounds.
- 10 Handstand push ups and a 200m run x 3 rounds.
- Tabata squats and tabata pushups.
- 5 push ups, 5 squats, 5 sit ups x 20 rounds.
- Walk 100 meters on your hands, even if it is 2 meters at a time.
- 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 sets of sit-ups and a 100 meter sprint between each set.
- 10 push ups, 10 air squats, and 10 sit ups x 6 rounds.
- Do one air squat and take one breath, (you can breath all you want while you do the squat or squats), do 2 and take 2 breaths, etc...up to 10, and then come back down to one
- 3 vertical jumps, 3 squats, 3 long jumps x 5 rounds.
- Handstand 30 seconds, then 10 air squats x 8 rounds.
- 10 push-ups then 100M dash x 10 rounds.
- Tabata air squats. Perform as many air squats as you can in 20 seconds followed by 10 seconds rest. Repeat for a total of 8 rounds without stopping. Score your total # of squats.
- 400M sprints x 5 rounds.
- 100M dash x 10 rounds.
- 25 pressing snatch balances each arm. No weight.
- Run 1 mile, lunging 30 steps every 1 minute.
- Handstand 30 seconds then 20 air squats x 5 rounds.
- 10 handstand jackknife to vertical jump, 10 handstand jackknife to tuck jump, 10 handstand jackknife to straddle jump.
- 100 air squats.
- 25 jumping squats x 4 rounds.
- 10 vertical jumps, 10 push ups, then 10 sit ups x 4 rounds.
- 10 air squats every 1 minute of your 1 mile run.
- 100 burpees.
- Run 1 mile.